Sunday, January 1, 2017

PREPAID BALANCE INJECTION 3

PREPAID BALANCE INJECTION 3 software to add balance value in prepaid card using MSR or MCR device,
 this software support for any MSR device.

Software Feature :
- Software Auto update
- Auto Detected
- Connection : USB, USB2, Serial Port ( rs232 )
- User manual
- Easy to Use

Download Link
Download Link Mirror 1
Download Link Mirror 2



HOW TO ORDER ?

Price of Software $425 

Payment Accepted : Bitcoins
for payment using bitcoin send payment to our bitcoin address
1EB8YX3cMSf4oP15sBUqb3arLJKMnJuVL 


















and please confirm after payment done contact our email : tracks2generator@gmail.com to make order. software will send by email attachment when payment completed.

8 comments:

  1. good seller. i already receive my serial. and working software. thanks man.

    you are recomended seller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thank you so much for this software. I purchased the activation code and now I generated $5,000 to my prepaid card.

    You guys are the best ever on the net. plenty hugs and cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These past few 3 weeks, I have generated more than $85,000 to my prepaid card freely with this software. I am now fully recovered from the money. working software

    great

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou for processed my order. software working good on my mcr200

    ReplyDelete
  5. i already receive serial activation.
    working software. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou for processed my order. i already receive valid serial and working good.
    thanks man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your software working good. thanks

    người bán hàng giỏi nhất

    ReplyDelete